We require webmasters to follow certain steps in submitting websites to maintain quality. It should be noted that following these guidelines in no way obligates Donedeals Directory to accept or publish your site. These guidelines are a minimum.
Submission guidelines include:
- Submit your website to the most relevant category.
- Top level submissions are not accepted. Websites submitted to root categories will be automatically placed into the most appropriate sub-category.
- Submitted sites must have Titles and Descriptions in English.
- We reserve the right to add, modify, re-classify, move or delete anylisting without notice.
- Do not submit websites with adult, warez, racism and pornographic content including links or banners.
- Do not submit a website with broken links.
- Do not submit a website that cannot support multiple browsers.
- Do not submit websites with links to affiliate programs, ads or sites designed exclusively for affiliate links.
- All sites should be completed. Under construction, non responsive sites and pages that redirect somewhere else will be removed.
- Include a short title and brief description with your website. Avoid errors and grammatical mistakes to ensure prompt approval.
- Sites utilizing excessive pop-up or pop-under advertising may not be accepted.
- Use correct capitalization. The first letter of each sentence in descriptions and proper nouns should be capitalized. Entries with all letters CAPITALIZED or submitted without using capital letters will be rejected.
- Submit websites with unique content. The final determination will be made by Donedeals Directory editors.
- We do not accept websites that contain illegal content including: child pornography, libel, copyright infringement or material that is inclusive of illegal activities.